| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bari/ Palese Macchie in July is fairly hot at 23.75 °C (74.75 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Bari/ Palese Macchie July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bari/ Palese Macchie:
- Termoli, Italy - 175.8 kms (109.3 miles) NW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) NW
- Campobasso, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) WNW
- Amendola, Italy - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) WNW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 107.9 kms (67 miles) WNW
- Trevico, Italy - 128.8 kms (80 miles) W
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SW
- Latronico, Italy - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) SSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) SW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SSW