| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bari/ Palese Macchie in January is a little cool at 8.55 °C (47.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 50.8mm (2in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Bari/ Palese Macchie January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bari/ Palese Macchie:
- Termoli, Italy - 175.8 kms (109.3 miles) NW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) NW
- Campobasso, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) WNW
- Amendola, Italy - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) WNW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 107.9 kms (67 miles) WNW
- Trevico, Italy - 128.8 kms (80 miles) W
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SW
- Latronico, Italy - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) SSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) SW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SSW